Masters of Business
What makes Masters of business different from other networking groups?
Profit Share – We believe in sharing in the success of our members, therefore we have a profit share system that means everyone can benefit from your business.
Finders Fee – Growing each group is vital, therefore if you bring a visitor along and they decide to sign up, you will be paid a $49 finders fee.
What You Should Know
- Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into a MOB group
- All participants must represent their primary occupation.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to see the questions people most often ask about Masters of Business
There is an annual $199 membership fee payment required, then each group will have their own venue fee.
Why Masters of Business
- Increased exposure to many other business professionals
- Substantially increase business through referrals
- Learn to effectively talk about your business
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year
- Business coaching/education sessions
- Participation in business tradeshows
- Participation in local conferences
- And much, much more!
How to Join
Join Here, or contact us at the below .